We offer you 45 days to try your new Baum at home, but we understand that sometimes it is just not a match. If you feel like our instruments are not for you, just follow the steps below.
1) The first thing you will need to do is fill out all the boxes below to inform us that you would like to return your purchase. Please take a moment to explain why, as this is a great help to us.
2) When we have received your request, we will respond and reach out to you to arrange the return shipment. Please make sure that the instrument is still in as-new condition before you pack it. It is very important that you pack your Baum instrument carefully in the original shipping boxes and include all the original materials like the certificate of authenticity etc.
If your order is a preorder or your purchase has not been shipped yet, please make sure to include this information in the “Reason” box below.
Have you checked our FAQ?
3) Wait for the product to arrive at Baum Guitars, Aarhus, Denmark. This process typically takes 5-15 business days depending on where the product is shipped from.
4) Once arrived in Denmark, we will inspect it to make sure that it arrived with all the original materials and is in as-new condition.
5) Provided everything is good, which it almost always is, we let you know that the product has arrived and that the refund processed is being processed. Because our transfers are international, it can take between 7 to 20 days for the money to return to your account.
We will deduct the €100 / $100 return fee from the amount to be refunded.
To continue, please provide all your information below.